Commercial Office Carpet Cleaning
Why Choose Wizard Cleaning?
- Over 20 years of experience in commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed with thousands of satisfied clients (see attached references below or visit www.checkatrade.com)
- We use top of the range machines and have backup machines in case of breakdowns.
- We are flexible and happy to design a maintenance plan to suit your exact requirements.
- We provide carpet and upholstery cleaning services to government organizations (Home Office, Churches, Charities, Schools, Universities), service management companies (Amey, ICM, Estate Agents) and direct businesses (Offices, retail, hotels).
- We provide carpet and upholstery cleaning services to restaurants and pubs to ensure you meet all required Health and Safety regulations.
Flexible Commercial Cleaning Services
Whether hundreds of staff work across several office sites or from a single operation, or if you are responsible for the upkeep of the carpets at a school, college, pub, restaurant, residential or care home, our commercial carpet cleaning services are tailored exactly to your needs.
How We Work
Wizard Cleaning can deal with any type of carpet within all types of businesses, schools or organisations. We use powerful, top-spec water extraction and rotary machines that won’t damage your carpet but will rid them of all visible and invisible dirt, as well as those harmful bugs and bacteria that can pose a risk to health.
We only use carpet cleaning machines of the highest quality, with water temperatures of up to 110 degrees to produce the results you need. What’s more, our cleaning techniques and skilled staff will ensure that they’ll be ready for use within as short a period of time as possible – even out of hours if you prefer.
At Wizard Cleaning, we’ve cleaned carpets for the NHS, The Guardian, the Sarah Beeny TV Show and the Home Office. Contact us today to find out how we can make a difference to your organisation.
Commercial Cleaning Policies and Procedures
We have policies and processes in place – Risk & COSHH assessments, Method Statements, Health & Safety policy, Environmental Policy and Public Liability Insurance Certificates. Please see our downloadable PDF’s below for more information.
Employee Training of Our Commercial Cleaners
All staff are required to undertake training, examples of training certificates can be viewed by clicking on the links below
- CIEH Certificate: Health and Safety in the Workplace
- ProChem Cerificate: The Professional Cleaning and Maintenance – Rugs and Carpets
- ProChem Certificate: The Professional Cleaning and Maintenance – Floor Coverings
- ProChem Certificate: The Professional Cleaning and Maintenance – Upholstery Fabrics and Finishes
Commercial Cleaning References
We have a number of commercial references from our clients. Please see our downloadable PDF’s below for more information.