Commercial Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning London
At Wizard Cleaning we have over 20 years experience in the commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning industry. We are the go to provider for commercial cleaning London with regular clients including The Home Office, NHS, Guardian newspaper, Sarah Beeny TV show, Dulwich College, Marriott Hotel and Amey.
We use some of the best quality carpet cleaning machines. These machines can provide a water temperature of up to 110 degrees centigrade which help to eliminate bacteria. As most commercial areas have a high volume of traffic we offer a stronger clean in these areas in order to give the optimum results. Our commercial clients use us on a regular basis in order to keep their carpets in pristine condition. Our services can be provided out of office hours and weekends.
The Advantages of A Commercial Cleaning Service
It is important to use a commercial carpet and upholstery care professional for a number of reasons. Carpets, fabrics and upholstery are significant business investments and they play a significant part in building the right business identity. Cleanliness and hygiene are also important factors to bear in mind. Health and safety regulations are important for any business to adhere to and they certainly play an important role in forging the right image amongst employees, suppliers and customers.
Employing a commercial cleaning service will extend the appearance and use of your capets and upholstery for years to come. Commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning by Wizard Cleaning will protect your fabrics and investment, providing a healthier working environment and protect your greatest asset of all – your organisations image.
Why Choose Wizard Cleaning?
- Over 20 years of experience in commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed with thousands of satisfied clients (see attached references below or visit www.checkatrade.com)
- We use top of the range machines and have backup machines in case of breakdowns.
- We are happy and flexible to design a maintenance plan to suit your exact requirements.
- We provide carpet and upholstery cleaning services to government organizations (Home Office, Churches, Charities, Schools, Universities), service management companies (Amey, ICM, Estate Agents) and direct businesses (Offices, retail, hotels, pubs).
Commercial Cleaning Policies and Procedures
We have policies and processes in place – Risk & COSHH assessments, Method Statements, Health & Safety policy, Environmental Policy and Public Liability Insurance Certificates. Please see our downloadable PDF’s below for more information.
Employee Training of Our Commercial Cleaners
All staff are required to undertake training, examples of training certificates can be viewed by clicking on the links below
- CIEH Certificate: Health and Safety in the Workplace
- ProChem Cerificate: The Professional Cleaning and Maintenance – Rugs and Carpets
- ProChem Certificate: The Professional Cleaning and Maintenance – Floor Coverings
- ProChem Certificate: The Professional Cleaning and Maintenance – Upholstery Fabrics and Finishes
Commercial Cleaning References
We have a number of commercial references from our clients. Please see our downloadable PDF’s for more information.